Enrollment Procedures

We accept enrollment any day of the week except Friday, which is our day off. You can apply anttime.

●Reception Hours

Monday to Thursday
and Saturday
Holidays * 10:15〜18:00
Friday Closed

* We may be closed for national holidays, including the New Years holidays.

●Required Documents

Inkan (Name Stamp) and Payments

Students are required to bring an inkan (name stamp) for documents such as the entrance application form.

Picture 5 pictures for Regular and Large Motor Vehicles; 4 pictures for any other type of vehicle. Note: pictures can be taken at the school.
Drivers License or Certificate of Residence Japanese citizens must present a document that lists their registered permanent address.
Foreign citizens must present their resident card that lists their nationality.
If you already have a Japanese driver's license, you do not need to present a resident card. However, if you wish to obtain a standard license, a medium-sized vehicle license, or a large-sized vehicle license, you should still bring your resident card.
*For those bringing a resident card, another form of identification is required. A citizen identification card, student ID card, or passport are all acceptable.

●Enrolment Day

Monday 10:15 / 18:05
Wednesday 10:15 / 18:05
Saturday 10:15

You can select an entry day on the application.

●Admission Requirements

Ordinary Motor Vehicle 18 and over (you may register a month before your 18th birthday)
Large Motorcycle 18 and over (you may register a month before your 18th birthday)
Regular Motorcycle 16 and over (you may register a month before your 16th birthday)
Large Motor Vehicle 21 and over and have held an Ordinary Motor Vehicle license for 3 or more years.
Tow License 21 and over and have held an Ordinary/Middle/Large/Large Special Motor Vehicle license for 3 or more years.

●Withdrawal and Cancellations

Please note that we do not offer refunds once payments are made.

Methods of Payment

Single Lump Sum Payment
Please pay the total amount on the day of registration or the day of your entry.
Credit Card
You may use Master Card, Visa, Rakuten, Ginren Card.

*We do not accept Diners Club or American Express credit cards.
License Loan
We offer a maximum 36 month License Loan (entrance and other starting fees are also required).
We also offer special loans where first payments start up to 6 months after enrollment. The above may be used for ordinary motor vehicle and motorcycle licenses.
We accept the following five credit card companies for loans: JACCS, Orico, and APLUS.